Save Our EARTH!

Dear bloggers,

We all need to help our planet and keep it clean.

I’m going to share how we can keep our planet clean.  I’m going to throw my trash in a nearby trash can.   I won’t use plastic straws, which may end up in the ocean for turtles to choke on.  I’ll be careful not to waste paper so we don’t have to cut down so many trees.  Trees also help us breathe because they make the oxygen that we breathe in and take in the carbon dioxide that we breathe out.  I’ll plant more plants to make our planet even more beautiful.

This is a picture of the sun shining through the trees when we were in Hawaii last year.

Now….. What are YOU going to do to keep our planet clean?

Happy Blogging!

3 Comments

1. Great ways to help our planet! When we lose a tree on our acreage we find a new way to plant a tree. This year will be a new apple tree!

2. Good Afternoon,
    Your optimism is infectious! I really enjoyed reading your suggestions on helping to make a difference.

My family has a compost bin we add scraps to and use yearly to plant new trees and bushes.

You must have loved Hawaii to include the gorgeous and lush photo in your post. Would you return for another visit?

Best regards,
    Mrs. Doran
    #STUBC commenter
    Cave Creek, Arizona, USA

• drcircle

May 12, 2020 at 8:12 pm

@Mrs. Doran thank you for your time to visit my blog!

I do love Hawaii!

I would love to return for anther visit as soon as this pandemic is over. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Have you ever been to Hawaii? What have you seen in Hawaii?

Best Wish’s

Sincerely,

Dr. Circle